2017: to be updated
Wow, where do I start?
2014 was a year I'd rather forget, life was so stressful especially because of and in spite of all my various disabilities. Became a race to try and head off the next disaster.
In terms to where I am now in regards to my major problems, here is an updated list.
- Deaf - completely deaf in right ear and 3/4 deaf in left, wearing hearing aid in left ear.
- Eyesight - very short sighted, wearing glasses
- Asthmatic - Seretide accuhaler daily plus ventolin as needed
- Vitamin D, low iron, Vitamin B12 deficiencies
- Lymphoedema - Primary, bilateral legs (not related to obesity at all)
- Wheelchair due to very limited mobility
Keflex, two tablets AM, PM - control amount and severity of cellulitis attacks, allowing me to stay home rather than monthly hospitalisations.
OxyContin SR. 1 tablet AM, PM - pain relief.
Endone, 1 tablet as needed - pain relief.
Vitamin D, 3 tablets PM
Thyroxine 100mg x 1 tablet AM Mon - Fri
Thyroxine 200mg x 1 tablet AM Sat - Sun
This is just a really broad outline of where I am in regards to my health right now.
Later I'll update where I am in regards to the major critical concerns of my physical health being of course the lymphoedema, very limited mobility, being housebound 24/7, lack of exercise, unable to get in and out of the car easily and the ever consuming nightmare of constant and overwhelming pain. I'll probably address that in one of my daily posts.